- Wednesday, August 27, 2014; 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. Eastern
- Register online
Disability management and prevention is an important component in retaining talented employees and reducing turnover costs. In 2013, the LEAD Center studied a large successful U.S. Corporation to learn about and document effective retention and return-to-work policies and practices. This is a major focus for the U.S. Business Leadership Network as well as the Families and Work Institute, which just published their 2014 National Study of Employers. Join us for a review of lessons learned including:
- Employer retention and return-to-work best practices.
- How workforce professionals can partner with employers to promote employee retention and return to work.
- How to identify employers with policies that support customized employment.
- Target Audience:
- Workforce development professionals, employers, policymakers, individuals and related stakeholders
Please note: This webinar will be captioned and a link to download the presentation will be sent to registrants prior to the webinar. To request any other reasonable accommodations, please contact Brittany Taylor at email@example.com within 48 hours of the webinar.