- The Rachel Maddow Show: Rachel opens with ADAPT’s public transit protests.
- The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell: “The United States Senate Shamed itself today… This was… a day of shame and sadness.”
- Morning Joe: “I’m really surprised that this was killed by fringe concerns – fringe, fringe concerns.”
- The Ed Show: “When Bob Dole comes to the well of the Senate and he can’t move people on something so common sense, where are we?”
- White House: Statement by the Press Secretary on the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Huffington Post: Disability Treaty Downed By Republican Opposition
- The new Civil Rights Movement: Radical Conservatives Win – People with Disabilities Lose Senate Vote
Did you see or read a good story about the CRPD? Leave us a comment and we’ll add it to the list at www.advocacymonitor.com!