NCIL is participating in the annual ADAPT FUN*RUN and you can join us!
The FUN*RUN is an annual fundraising event hosted by ADAPT, where people pledge to walk, jog, run, or roll a certain amount of laps around Upper Senate Park in Washington DC. Each participant gets their own fundraising page for people to sponsor them and the proceeds go to the organization that the person chooses to support.
Here’s how you can support NCIL through the FUN*RUN:
- Click on “Register for a FUN*RUN” and click the ADAPT FUN*RUN FOR DISABILITY RIGHTS in Washington D.C.
- Where it says “Organization I am supporting” click the drop down menu and select “NCIL”.
- Select walk, jog, run, roll, or virtual from the “I am able to” drop down menu. If you are unable to attend the FUN*RUN in person, please select “virtual”.
- Click the estimated number of laps you will do.
- Click the submit button, and you’re done! Share your FUN*RUN page so that people can sponsor you and support NCIL! 50% of all money raised will go to NCIL so that we can continue our mission of community living for all!
If you are a CIL that would like to participate in the FUN*RUN, you can support NCIL while also raising money for your CIL! Here’s how:
- Email Bob Kafka at email@example.com with the name of your Center so it can be listed as an option for runners to select when registering. Tell him that NCIL sent you!
- Ask your staff and supporters to register for the FUN*RUN and select your Center as the organization they are supporting.
- That’s it! 25% of the money raised will go to your CIL, 25% will go to NCIL, and 50% will go to National ADAPT.
You can also sponsor a runner who’s supporting NCIL.
We’re grateful for your support and hope to see you at the FUN*RUN!